You should consider making Patriot Manufacturing your go-to parts supplier.
I realize that’s a bold request and it’s never an easy decision to make. And sometimes it’s just not the right time to make big changes.
I want to paint a clearer picture of what it’s like to work with Patriot. I want to make the transition as easy and risk-free as possible. Remember, we’re prepared to start with a sample part to show you what we can do.
Here are seven (more) reasons to rely on us for your critical parts:
- We offer industry-leading customer service. Anytime you have a question or concern, we’ll be here to help. We can turn around a quote for you in just 12-24 hours.
- We’re completely transparent. Need to find a way to increase cash flow? We can help you develop a strategy to get your parts delivered more efficiently. Maybe the solution is switching to JIT production. Or maybe it’s using more productive machining processes. Whatever it is, we can help you get it done.
- We’re dependable. With a supplier you can trust to deliver on time, you can more accurately manage your own inventory, product delivery times, and reduce uncertainty in your production process.
- We do complex parts (really well). With advanced multi-axis milling machines, we can produce complex parts (at volume) in much less time than our competitors. And we do it while actually improving part quality.
- We use proven production techniques. Technology can only take you so far. We hire the most experienced operators and use machining best-practices to run our equipment to its full potential. The results are quality, speed, and cost-efficiency.
- We help YOUR processes run more efficiently. By streamlining parts production on our end, we can make your assembly process much more pain-free. Imagine having parts at your facility faster and with higher-quality – that means a lot fewer nonconforming parts and a smoother assembly.
- We’re a partner in your success. We want to see your products succeed. That’s how repeat customers are made. We’ll do everything we can to help you excel because we see our role as a partner, not just a supplier.
I firmly believe we have something special here at Patriot Manufacturing. Sure, others might be able to match us in technology. But few companies share our vision.
And few companies understand that no matter what ERP system you’re using to control your operation, the fundamentals of manufacturing don’t change . . .
The most advanced systems can never replace good decisions around process, product, and people on the shop floor.
If you agree, then get in touch and let’s talk about your project.